I used to be the one giving makeovers, but that guy that owns this place said that I look "too scary" and "like a vampire."
- In "Shhh!," Bex starts working at The Fringe as a makeover artist. Her manager is a girl she used to babysit, named Brittany.
- Brittany reveals that she used to be the one giving makeover at The Fringe but the boss said she was too scary and looked like a vampire.
- Bex's first task at The Fringe is to clean masks in the costumes department because someone had tried them on earlier and got concealer in all the noses.
- Andi and Bex come to the Fringe to buy supplies for their party in "Dancing in the Dark".
- In "She Said, She Said," Celia comes to The Fringe for the first time and asks Bex to give her a makeup so that she and Ham could go see Wicked together. She's impressed by Bex's expertise.
- In "She's Turning Into You," Andi brings Jonah Beck to The Fringe to get ideas for Amber's birthday gift. Bex uses the opportunity to give Andi make up to help Jonah notice how beautiful Andi is.
- In "Hey, Who Wants Pizza?," Brittany is so impressed by Bex's makeup skills that encourages Bex to pursue becoming a professional makeup artist instead of just working at The Fringe. She claims that The Fringe is just a place people come to buy fart machines and socks that smell like bacon.
- Dancing in the Dark
- It's Not About You
- She Said, She Said
- She's Turning Into You
- Hey, Who Wants Pizza?
- Head Over Heels