Cyrus and TJ are portrayed by Joshua Rush and Luke Mullen.
- Tyrus = TJ + Cyrus
- CJ = Cyrus + TJ
Cyrus learns about TJ through Buffy in "Friends Like These" when Buffy vents to Cyrus and Andi about TJ, the obnoxious team captain. Cyrus says he hates TJ for being mean to Buffy. Cyrus sees TJ (from a distance) for the first time in The Snorpion. Buffy wants to yell at TJ but Cyrus advises her to talk to TJ calmly without yelling.
- Cyrus is excited to finally get a chocolate muffin but TJ takes all the three remaining ones and steps on one of them.
- As part of the tutoring deal between Buffy and TJ, Buffy forces TJ to help Cyrus get the last muffin.
- TJ uses his intimidating nature to scare off everyone and get Cyrus a muffin.
- After a stressful tutoring session with Buffy, TJ walks by the swingset and finds Cyrus swinging.
- Cyrus and TJ start talking about releasing stress by playing on the swingset.
- TJ starts swinging next to Cyrus.
- They both open up to each other about having personal stuff in their lives.
- TJ comes down and helps Cyrus swing higher by holding him and pushing him.
- Cyrus and TJ play on the swingset for a while, showing that they're both having a good time together.
- When TJ decides to leave abruptly after seeing Buffy, Cyrus tells him that Buffy is cool.
- Before leaving, Cyrus tells TJ that he knows where to find him.
- Cyrus invites TJ to his bar mitzvah and TJ accepts the invitation.
- TJ asks Cyrus for advice on how to get on Buffy's good side and Cyrus reveals that all TJ has to do is tell Buffy that she's right.
- TJ attends Cyrus' bar mitzvah.
- Cyrus is humble, nice and sweet to everyone while TJ is mean to most people except Cyrus.
- TJ is athletic but Cyrus is not sporty at all.
- Cyrus is Buffy's best friend. TJ is Buffy's nemesis.
- Cyrus likes TJ even though Cyrus' best friend, Buffy can't stand him.