These Wiki guidelines apply to pages, forums and comments. Please read them carefully and make sure you understand them.
If you have any questions about the guidelines, please feel free to ask by contacting any of the administrators.
Andi Mack Wiki Rules
- Do not cuss. Any form of profanity, inappropriate language is unacceptable in both the wiki content and in the comments.
- Do not post inappropriate content. Avoid sexually explicit content. This is a show for young children and therefore keep all content PG.
- Do not vandalise the site. Do not mess with the wiki content on purpose.
- Do not spam. Spamming includes:
- Editing a page way too many times within a short period of time, without necessarily making any useful content changes.
- Repeating the same thing over and over in pages or comments.
- Promoting your own business or website or social media account etc
- Do not insert false content. Do not enter any content that you know it's false. Do not create your own characters, plots etc and insert them into the wiki content. This is not a fanfiction site.
- Do not cyber-bully others. This includes:
- Insulting or harrassing other users
- Racism, homophobia, xenophobia, sexism and any other form of discrimination
- Threatening others
- Being disrespectful to other users, admins, cast etc.
- Do not get engage in character-wars. This includes:
- Character bashing. Please treat all the Andi Mack characters with respect. If you constantly demonstrate hatred for one of the quads or any other character, you will be violating this rule. Even if a character is not your favorite.
- Shipping Wars. Do not start or get involved in shipping wars. If you don't like a particular pairing, please stay out of it. Also, do not try to force a character pairing that doesn't exist in the show.
- Do not delete or rename ANY page without talking to an Admin first.
- Do not remove another user's content unless it's vandalism or clearly wrong. Please respect other users.
- Do not make unnecessary edits such as editing a page just to reword a sentence without changing the meaning or adding unneeded categories to a page.
- Do not post video links to pirated content, including pirated YouTube videos. Acceptable video links are from Disney websites or from the official Disney Channel YouTube channel.
- Do not be disrespectful to the Wiki Administrators.
- Failure to follow the above guidelines will get you a warning from an administrator. Repeated offense will get you blocked from editing on the wiki. Serious offenses will get you blocked the first time.
- The duration and the scope of the block will depend on the level of harm caused and will be given at the discretion of the administrator.
- When you're blocked, the administrator will post on your wall explaining the reason for it.
- Having not read the rules is not really an excuse.
If you have been blocked for a timed period of 2 days or more, you may appeal to your blocking administrator.
Appeal Levels (you must start from Level 1)
Level 1 - apologize/explain on blocking admin's wall.
Level 2 (if Level 1 fails) - apologize/explain on the Appeal forum (coming soon).
Level 3 (if Level 2 vote is no) - appeal to rjbear178 directly on his wall. This decision is FINAL unless otherwise stated.
- If you were blocked infinitely or by rjbear178, you must start at Level 2.
Privacy & Security
Please do not give any personally-identifiable information about yourself. Wikis are public and the information could get to the bad guys.
Due to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and laws about child internet safety, Wikia says that you must be 13 or over to have an account. Please be aware that if you are caught under 13 by Wikia, you will be globally blocked.
If you notice any user violating any of the above rules especially if they are harrassing you, please report them to an admin immediately.
Guidelines adapted from the NRDD Wikia.